Backstage rates this amp as “prime” in the arena of “best bang for the buck”. Take a 210 cabinet, make it stereo, pump it with 80 watts, add overdrive, gain, and reverb, and the VHT Redline AV-RL-80S amp is what you get. We think it’s just killer. Here’s the pitch from VHT about this amp:
Designed for stereo effects, the VHT RedLine 80S features a stereo effects loop, two independent 40-watt power amps, and two 10” speakers. (It can also be used with mono effects.)
Like VHT’s other RedLine amps, the 80s has Clean and Drive channels, real spring reverb and vintage-voiced Low, Mid and High tone controls. The Drive channel’s four footswitchable modes provide the full range of contemporary amp tones.
With two VHT Special Design 10” speakers and open-back cabinet design, the 80S fills the room with great multi-directional sound. The Aux input accepts a wide variety of stereo playback devices, and delivers the sound in true stereo to its headphone jack and speakers.
- Model Name: VHT RedLine 80S Stereo Combo Amplifier
- Model Number: AV-RL-80S
- Max Output: 80 watts (40 watts per side)
- Channels 1 channel
- Controls: Clean Volume, Low, Mid, High, Gain, Level, Reverb
- Switches: Power, four Drive modes, Effects Loop Mono/Stereo switch, optional footswitch
- Effects: Reverb
- Speaker: Two 10″ VHT Special Design, open-back cabinet
- Jacks: Input, Aux in, Stereo Effects Loop, Footswitch, Headphone, Extension Speaker
- Dimensions: (H x W x D) 17.75’’ x 23.625’’ x 9.5” (450mm x 600mm x 240mm)
- Weight: 33.25 pounds (15.1kg)
There are no reviews yet.